World of Warcraft, as everyone knows, is one of the biggest MMORPGs in the world. While searching for a food idea for my blog, I happen to stumble upon WOW’s Noodle Cart. Well guess what? I LOVE NOODLES. I grew up eating those instant noodles which I admit isn’t the best, but it takes me back to my childhood. I got excited and did a bit more research and I found out that the noodles are based on which cart you have. So I settled for the cheapest one.
WoW’s cheap noodle soup is pretty basic but I thought I’d put some chicken in it just to make it heartier. It was also dinner time so I wanted some protein in it. But you can still follow my recipe without the chicken and get a really tasty noodle soup broth.
- 1/3 package of Sharwood's Egg Noodles 12.3 oz
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. ground/grated ginger
- 2-3 stalks green onions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper for taste
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2-3 large chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tbsp. ground/grated ginger
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Pour the broth into a large soup pot. Add in the ginger, green onions, soy sauce, basil and parsley and let it boil.
- Put a couple of the noodle bunches into the broth.
- Add salt and pepper until the flavor is to your liking.
- Serve when the noodle is cooked.
- Marinate the cubed chicken with the ginger, salt and pepper for about 10 minutes.
- Pan fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Serve on top of the noodle soup.