7 episodes in and Umaru-chan is one of my favorite characters, even though she’s a spoiled kid with a double personality. I still find it hilarious that I am very much like her. In Anthony’s words, “It’s like watching Yasmin on the screen.” And like Umaru, I love my steak. So for this week, I decided to make steak dinner inspired by Umaru-chan’s daydream.
- 4 pcs Sirloin Steak
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 2 cloves crushed garlic or 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- salt and pepper for taste
- Marinade the steak with all of the ingredients except butter.
- On a frying pan, melt the butter and bring it to a mild boil.
- Once hot, place the steaks and cook till your desired temperature (rare, medium rare, medium, etc.)
- Serve on a plate with your favorite sides.