Our second Bob’s Burger burger is the most awesome that is The Grand Brie Burger. Not only is it cheesy but how the garlic mushrooms actually taste good with the brie cheese.
We had Christina from PSTP come over this past Wednesday and I made dinner with dessert (Han Smore-Lo) for the three of us. I wanted to make another Bob’s Burger so out of the veeeery long list, I picked out The Grand Brie Burger because I love brie. It’s not strong like cheddar which is how I like my cheeses. I like the mild, creamy ones and I fell in love with brie when Mariano’s first opened in our neighborhood and I got a sample.
I’ve never had melted brie on a burger before but let me tell you, it’s amazing! I was so happy with the end result that I’m gonna keep this recipe. So now I’m sharing it with you!
- 4 burger patties
- Garlic Salt and Pepper
- 4 slices of brie cheese
- 4 burger buns
- 1 cup baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, minced or 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat up the oil in a separate pan..
- When oil is hot, saute in the garlic until a bit brown.
- Add the baby portabella mushrooms and minced onion/onion powder.
- Let it simmer for about 2-4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Preheat the pan or grill while seasoning the burger patties with the garlic salt and pepper.
- Once hot, cook the burgers to your liking (rare, medium rare, medium, well done, etc.).
- A minute before burger is fully cooked, place a slice of brie cheese on top to let it melt.
- Place the garlic mushroom topping on top of the burger patty.
- Serve while hot and enjoy the deliciousness of The Grand Brie Burger.