I get it, you’re tired of me posting of recipes inspired by Persona. But hear me out! This dish is absolutely AMAZING!
I was at H-Mart earlier today and was wondering what to cook for dinner since Anthony was sick and we couldn’t go anywhere. I found out that they had a sale on kobe beef so I grabbed a pound of thin sliced beef for $7.50/lb. By now, you should realize that a lot of my savory dishes will have mirin and sake. So next time you go to an Asian store, make sure to grab them.
This delicious dish should be able to raise some of your stats. It definitely raised Anthony’s stamina after dinner!
- 1 lb. beef, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c cooking sake
- 4 tbsp. mirin
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 pan fried eggs (1 for each person)
- Mix all of the ingredients (except for sesame seeds.) in a bowl.
- Let the marinade sit for a few hours.
- Preheat a pan deep enough to accommodate sauce.
- Pour sesame oil on the pan.
- Once the oil is hot enough, put all of the marinade onto the pan.
- While the beef is cooking, start frying eggs in a separate pan.
- When ready, serve beef on fluffy rice and sprinkle some sesame seeds before putting the egg on top.
- Enjoy the delicious beef bowl!